Virtual Jeannie Services in Santa Rosa
What, exactly, do we do?
Bookkeeping is the recording of financial transactions. Tracking all your transactions and categorizing them correctly allows for presentation of a clear picture of the financial standing of your business in Santa Rosa. You can easily see where your income and expenses are, who owes you money, how much you owe to your vendors, and what your net income is.
We embrace and utilize the technologies that are available specifically for bookkeeping services. Through internet based software and/or desktop software, we can streamline the systems that you use to keep your business running smoothly.
Our bookkeeping services, financial analysis and financial accounting services are personalized to meet the time-critical and cost-critical requirements of a wide range of customers across Santa Rosa. We endeavor to increase the efficiency and productivity of our customers by making their business processes easier.
These bookkeeping services include:
- Accounts Payable Procedures
- Accounts Receivable Management
- Payroll Processing Services
- QuickBooks Setup, Training and Consulting
- Remote access
- Preparing and Filing Sales Tax Returns
Accounts Payable Procedures
We can assist with paying bills either through a system such as bill.com (LINK??) or
- Online bill paying through your bank or
- Simply preparing checks for your review and signature.
Accounts Receivable Management
- We can create invoices to be emailed or snail mailed to your customers
- Manage and review the receivables regularly and call those customers who may be overdue
Payroll Processing Services
Payroll Processing is a challenging task because of volume, complexity and legislation.
Our Payroll Processing Services include:
- Obtaining a Federal Tax ID number if needed
- Reviewing employee hours for accuracy and following overtime rules
- Setting up Direct Deposit for your staff
- Filing necessary paperwork for company: W-2s, 1099s
- Filing necessary payroll tax returns for your company
– We are an ERO agency – meaning we can file and track your quarterly tax returns electronically
- Payroll estimates (“net to gross”)
- Assisting with setting up garnishments
- Tracking sick time hours per new legislation AB1522 (link here)
- Handling Work Comp Audits
- Acting as liaison between the governing agencies – IRS/EDD/FTB
– If you receive ‘love notes’ from one of these agencies in relation to payroll issues, we can contact them on your behalf to find a solution
For some clients in Santa Rosa, managing your books on site is a necessity. We have the ability to set up a remote access into your system that is safe and secure so that we can provide services at your location without actually occupying your time and space. We can ‘remote in’ to do whatever is needed to help you along.
QuickBooks Setup, Training and Consulting
Sometimes you, as the business owner, have the time and energy to handle bookkeeping on your own. We are more than happy to help with setting up QuickBooks and showing you how to use it.
Preparing Sales Tax Returns
The Board Of Equalization is pretty strict about filing and paying sales tax timely. We can help by making sure you file and pay on time. Their system is set up to be filed through their website.